METAC General Contracting Co WLL is committed to fully comply with all the relevant to the organization. federal laws, statutory and contractual requirements, guiding principles of Department of Municipal Affairs EHS Policy, Occupational Safety and Health Abu Dhabi (OSHAD SF) and the company is also meeting with all the requirements of Dubai Municipality and other regulatory authorities in Dubai as applicable to its operations.
The company management is committed to:
- Identify Health, Safety and Environmental risks/impacts that may arise due to projects and other operations of METAC and to establish best operational controls to mitigate adverse EHS risks/impacts by providing adequate required resources.
- Prevent injury, ill health, environmental pollution and depletion of natural resources resulting from work activities and continual improvement of its EHS management system through setting SMART Objectives & Targets.
- Comply with Occupational Safety and Health Abu Dhabi (OSHADSF) and all applicable legal requirements of the emirates of Abu Dhabi, Dubai, as well as UAE federal laws.
- Ensure Safe Operations to achieve without Damage to other parties (Neighbours, Clients, Public/Govt. authorities in the vicinity who could be affected) by creating awareness and promoting safety culture and behaviour in the entire organization.
- Strive for continual improvement as our core value by setting EHS objectives, targets and regular performance monitoring with an emphasis on environment, health and safety.
- Consider that management is most accountable for Environment, Health and Safety of each employee involved in our operations.
- Promote EHS education and training for employees, associated suppliers/subcontractors involved in our operations in order to ensure understanding of the EHS policy, to increase awareness on EHS matters and to provide the appropriate EHS resources for effective implementation.
- Communicate the EHSMS and EHS policies to all concerned internal and external parties' and ensure regular consultation with employees, contractors, EHS team and other relevant stakeholders.
- Review the policy periodically to ensure that it remains relevant and appropriate to the organization.